Tuesday, March 20, 2007

grandma's new house

46 payments to go
modifications that need to be made to the car (to date): trash can installed behind center console, switch installed to turn off headlights (if the car is on and the parking brake off you CAN'T turn off the flippin headlights (and once the parking brake is set you have to leave it set and turn the car off and on again for them to stay off until you release the parking brake)), find out about disabling seatbelt alarm (i ALWAYS wear my seatbelt, but i will put it on when i am good and ready and don't need you to remind me)
my grandma bought a new house (after living in the old one for untold decades) something smaller and more managable (and, depending on your point of view, conveniently close to my parent's house) so she needed help getting it ready and a couple of my uncles came into town this last weekend and added to the continuing efforts of my dad to get everything ready at her old place to sell and her new place to move in
i wasn't doing anything pressing so after fencing on saturday i went over to help paint the bedroom and with two people 'rollering' and me doing trim we were able to finish in a few hours (after running around for an hour gathering extra supplies
now i guess she'll be moving in soon
hopefully i'll be moving soon as well

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home